Complete Athlete Covid-19 Protocol’s
Complete Athlete’s top priority is the health and safety of our athletes and trainers. We are dedicated to delivery a healthy way of life for our community and have implemented stringent protocols to help mitigate the spread of Covid-19. Complete Athlete is excited to open back up and serve the north metro once again.
- No more than 4 athletes are allowed to train at the facility at a given time, along with 2 trainers. This will keep the risk of possible exposure at a low rate.
- Consistent with local government guidelines, athletes and trainers are encouraged to wear protective face masks.
- We are implementing a drive-up protocol where athletes will wait in their cars before being waved in to start their session. This protocol reduces contact between sessions with other athletes.
We are following stringent sanitation protocols for proper disinfection, operation and maintenance, as well as adding additional procedures to achieve a new level of cleanliness.
- Continuous scheduled disinfection of high-touch surfaces throughout the facility.
- Hand sanitizing stations are conveniently located at the entrance of our facility for use when arriving and leaving.
- Each athlete will be required to bring their own baseball bat and glove to each session.
- Baseballs will be fully sanitized after each session.